Kamiakin Yearbook Senior Portrait Policy
All seniors need to have the school photographer take a photograph. This is for security, attendance, the office, etc. This will not appear in the yearbook unless the senior misses our deadline.
*If your photo is turned in past the deadline, it will not be in the book*
The following guidelines will assist you and your photographer in producing an acceptable portrait:
- The only person in the picture is the Kamiakin student that is graduating this year.
- Only APPROPRIATE props are allowed in the picture. (Inappropriate props such as drugs, gang signs, guns, etc., will NOT be published in the yearbook).
- Students must follow our school dress code.
- The photo must be vertical.
- Black-and-white and full body portraits are allowed.
- No watermark from photographer on the photo.
Steps to submitting your photo:
All VERITICAL PHOTOS SHOULD BE IN DIGITAL AND JPEG FORMAT 350 resolution 2 x 3" baseball card size emailed in high resolution to email@example.com. Please include your first and last name with you photo.