Senior Portrait Policy
For Class of 2017
All seniors need to have the school photographer take a photograph (September 2nd 2016, retakes October 5th 2016); this is for security, attendance, the office, etc. This will not appear in the yearbook unless the senior misses our deadline.
All students are required to submit their VERTICAL senior portraits by
October 28th, 2016.
*If your photo is turned in past the date it will not be in the book*
The following guidelines will assist you and your photographer in producing an acceptable portrait:
1. The only person in the picture is the Kamiakin student that is graduating this year.
2. Only APPROPRIATE props are allowed in the picture. (Inappropriate props such as drugs, gang signs, guns, etc., will NOT be published in the yearbook).
3. Students must follow our school dress code.
4. The photo must be vertical.
5. Black and white and full body portraits are allowed.
Steps to submitting your photo
All VERITICAL PHOTOS SHOULD BE IN DIGITAL AND IN JPEG FORMAT (You may bring a USB Flash drive or CD to room 432 AT LUNCH, 6th HOUR, OR AFTER SCHOOL to Brice Gribble or Maya Leshikar as well as email high quality photo to email@example.com) Please have your name with your picture when you email it to us or bring it in.