Senior Portrait Policy
For Class of 2018
All seniors need to have the school photographer take a photograph (September 1 2017, retakes October 4 2017); this is for security, attendance, the office, etc. This will not appear in the yearbook unless the senior misses our deadline.
All students are required to submit their VERTICAL senior portraits by
October 28th, 2017.
*If your photo is turned in past the date it will not be in the book*
The following guidelines will assist you and your photographer in producing an acceptable portrait:
1. The only person in the picture is the Kamiakin student that is graduating this year.
2. Only APPROPRIATE props are allowed in the picture. (Inappropriate props such as drugs, gang signs, guns, etc., will NOT be published in the yearbook).
3. Students must follow our school dress code.
4. The photo must be vertical.
5. Black and white and full body portraits are allowed.
6. No watermark from photographer on the photo.
Steps to submitting your photo
All VERITICAL PHOTOS SHOULD BE IN DIGITAL AND IN JPEG FORMAT 350 resolution 2 x 3" baseball card size emailed in high resolution to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your name, first and last, with your picture when you email it to us.